Develop and execute the global marketing strategy for the TEVAR portfolio. Provide leadership in product lifecycle management through marketing campaigns, product launch planning and execution, pipeline project identification, commercial support, and KOL engagement.
- Develop global marketing strategy for TEVAR products, aligning to the Terumo Aortic portfolio strategy across segments
- Tactical execution of product lifecycle management, including market research, forecasting, pricing, promotional strategies, marketing material updates, sales support, and product rationalization
- Build and maintain productive relationships with the global sales and clinical specialist teams, as well as physician Key Opinion Leaders and customers
- Cross-functional core team marketing lead for major product and marketing initiatives to meet business, revenue and strategic long-term goals
- Develop go-to-market global launch strategy, to ensure timelines are met and track key performance indicators
- Conduct field research for strategic projects
- Analyze sales and market trends by product and geography to inform decision making on the tactics required to drive business results
- Liaison with Marketing Communications on the company and product branding projects, creation/revision/routing of marketing materials, IFU translations, etc.
- Provide expertise and support for congresses, sales meetings, training courses, and physician education events
Minimum Skills & Capabilities:
- -Strong analytical skills with proven ability to execute against a pre-defined strategy
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing plans across geographies and product lines and customer types is also desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to understand, interpret and apply technical/clinical data to marketing activities
- Professional acumen with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work on teams located in multiple geographies and drive results
Internal Networking / Key Relationships
- This position requires cooperating with different company departments, such as Sales, R&D, Clinical and Regulatory, Operations, Logistics, Finance and the other team members within the organization.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience Required for the Position:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; MS / MBA or equivalent business experience is preferred. Master’s Degree in either business administration, engineering, or marketing is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is required –
- Global product launch planning/execution and strategic business planning experience required