A group of endovascular aortic specialists share their experiences with the RelayPlus thoracic stent-graft system.
Endovascular Today Supplement
Ahead of the Curve
A group of endovascular aortic surgeons share their experiences with the RelayPlus thoracic stent-graft system.
- Wilson Y. Szeto, MD, provides an overview of the TEVAR market and a brief overview of the supplement.
- Grayson H. Wheatley III, MD, FACS, discusses the combination of anatomic and hemodynamic challenges in the distal aortic arch and how device selection is critical to optimizing repair outcomes.
- Antonio Polanco, MD; Kyle W. Eudailey, MD; Michael Borger, MD; and Isaac George, MD, focus on challenging access conditions, and how the RelayPlus stabilizes access vessels in order to prevent the excessive manipulation that can lead to rupture, dissection, or pseudoaneurysm.
- Venkatesh G. Ramaiah, MD, FACS, provides a challenging case in which the RelayPlus made it possible to navigate a type III aortic arch with severe tortuosity.
- Matthew Eagleton, MD, provides background and forward-looking insights on future developments in the Bolton family of stent-grafts.